Join us and help us shape Artless Hub into Toronto’s creative playground.
Before our new working model launch in the spring of 2015, we are offering only 3 spots to artists, entrepreneurs, and other creative spirits looking for a shared studio space. The objective of these three months is to have three candidates use our space to accomplish their personal goals, whether it’s starting up a new business or completing projects in the arts. With their feedback we plan to make improvements to the studio in preparation for our launch. Application deadline is December 19, 2014.
- A independent artist or an entrepreneur working with the field of art or technology.
- Require a shared studio space between 2-3 times a week.
- Interest in attending creative workshops, 3-4 times a month.
- Interest in participating in clubs (such as writing, arduino, etc.).
- Able to give honest and constructive criticism.
- Believe in and are excited about what we’re trying to accomplish.
- Able to support us in other ways that only you can describe.
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 9pm access to a bright, beautiful, spacious loft space to work in.
- Access to our growing tool library which include art supplies, electronics, and soon… 3D printers!
- Access to creative workshops on drawing, painting, writing, electronics and other cool offerings designed to nurture creative play. For more info check out our calendar.
- Get a 25% discount on our workshops and events.
- Grow with our vibrant community of independent artists and artistically inclined creative dabblers.
- Find support groups on your creative journey through our clubs.
- Special invitations to our art socials mixers where you will meet like-minded people, co-create with others and share your work.
- Free eligibility to enter our annual art festival and free passes to select festivals in 2015.
- Discounts at select venues (coffee shops, art supplies, etc). We are still working on it.
- Storage space.
- $100 / month for the three month period. The fee must be paid upfront.
** Remember, applications close on December 19, 2014.