Help us shape Artless Hub into Toronto’s creative playground.
Before our new working model launch in the spring of 2015, we are offering only 3 spots to artists, entrepreneurs, and other creative spirits looking for a shared studio space. The objective of these three months is to have three candidates use our space to accomplish their personal goals, whether it’s starting up a new business or completing projects in the arts. With their feedback we plan to make improvements to the studio in preparation for our launch. Application deadline is December 19, 2014.
- A independent artist or an entrepreneur working with the field of art or technology.
- Require a shared studio space between 2-3 times a week.
- Interest in attending creative workshops, 3-4 times a month.
- Interest in participating in clubs (such as writing, arduino, etc.).
- Able to give honest and constructive criticism.
- Believe in and are excited about what we’re trying to accomplish.
- Able to support us in other ways that only you can describe.
For more information and to access the application form click here. We look forward to hearing from you!